- Individualised and Group based program
- Suitable for patients who require rehabilitation following total knee replacement, total hip replacement, spinal surgery, rheumatoid/osteoarthritis.
- Expert multidisciplinary team managing your rehabilitation – physiotherapist, exercise physiologist, occupational therapist, dietitian and clinical psychologist.
- Four week program, two days per week
- Referral required from your GP or Medical Specialists
The orthopaedic program is suitable for patients who require rehabilitation following a total knee replacement, total hip replacement, non-elective orthopaedic surgery or other musculoskeletal presentations.
The program consists of individualised sessions with a Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist, as well as a hydrotherapy session and Tai Chi. Occupational Therapy, Clinical Psychology, Speech Pathology, Tai Chi and Education sessions are available as clinical needs dictate.
Pre Knee Surgery Program
Learning knee exercises pre-operatively can improve your ability to exercise after surgery and can promote an easier return to physical function. Our program offers individualised assessment, individualised education regarding the treatment you will receive post-operatively, and an easy to follow exercise program to help you prepare for your surgery. Hydrotherapy programs also available.