- Multi-disciplinary clinic approach allowing for a holistic approach to your individual needs.
- Team of rehabilitation specialists, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, exercise physiologists, speech pathologist, social workers and clinical psychologist.
- Caters for acute and chronic neurological conditions.
- Regular therapy allows those living with neurological conditions to maximise their independence and function.
- Land-based and hydrotherapy sessions available to all participants.
Our neurological program caters to the rehabilitation needs of those living with both acute and chronic neurological conditions. Our intensive program allows participants to maximise their individual function across all areas of need; neuromuscular, speech and language, psychological and functional. Our specialist team and exceptional facilities ensure the best outcomes for our patients.
We accept referrals from GPs and medical specialists for those people living with the conditions detailed below. We actively encourage people with chronic neurological conditions to undertake a program with us to help maintain their optimal level of function or to reach for that special goal.
- Neurological interventions (eg tumour removal, VP shunt)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Spinal surgery
- Incomplete spinal cord injury
- Traumatic brain injury/Acquired brain injury